dailydigitaldigest

80 students rush to hospital due to gas poisoning

ILOILO CITY – At least 80 high school students were rushed to the hospital due to gas poisoning, Wednesday afternoon, reports said.


Said students of Central Philippine University (CPU) in Jaro, Iloilo City were rushed to Iloilo Mission Hospital after inhaling a burnt smell.

Authorities said that victims were at Rose Memorial Auditorium when the incident happened.

One of the students said in an interview that after inhaling said smell, they felt a drought on their throat and felt numbness.

Police is continuously conducting investigation on said gas poisoning.

Initial information said that the smell possible came from exploded Freon of an air conditioner but the university management is still not giving confirmation about it.



Do you think there is negligence on the part of university administration?



Reactions: 

Related

students 2316492365968008363

Post a Comment

Commenting is OK, as long as you've put thoughts about it. If there's an awesome article that we've missed, please let us know. The images on this blog are ours unless otherwise stated. If there's a fact that you think we need to correct, please let us know. Nerds will always be nerds and we would love to know.

emo-but-icon

Social

Advertise Here

Hot in week

Recent

Comments

item